Xm Review Overview
With over 700,000 clients, XM has grown to a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. XM Group is a group of regulated online brokers. Financial Instruments Ltd was founded in 2009 and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC 120/10), Financial Instruments Pty Ltd was founded in 2015 and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. (ASIC 443670) and XM Global Limited, which is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission with license number IFSC / 60/354 / TS / 19.
The XM family also includes XM Global, a brand owned and operated by XM Global Limited, an authoritative body established in 2017, licensed and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Committee. XM Group offers several types of accounts. Micro Trading Account – the minimum deposit is only $5. Standard trading account – the minimum deposit is only $5.XM zero – the minimum deposit is only $100. You could find out more about xm broker on this xm Review. Fxtm Review – scam or safe ?
Leverage: 1:30 to 1:888
Regulation: CySEC, ASIC, IFSC
Min. Deposit: US$5
HQ: Cyprus, Australia, Belize
Platforms: MT4, MT5, XM WebTrader
Found in: 2009
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd – authorized by CySEC (Cyprus) registration no 120/10
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd – authorized by ASIC (Australia) registration no 443670
- Trading Point MENA Limited – authorized by Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) reference No. F003484
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited – authorized by FCA (UK) registration no. 705428
- XM Global Limited – authorized by IFSC (Belize) registration no. IFSC/60/354/TS/19
We have short listed some of the top rating website above as you can see on xm review.
Is xm broker scam or safe ? Xm broker review
We also found out that trustpilot is exploited with fake frabicted reviews on xm broker Review.
How its is fake/frabicted comments on xm broker review ?
Isn’t it negative ? Yes but most of the reviews are same and repeated, these comments are rendered using spin bot. So in reviews some words are changed some not.
We can conclude that trustpilot comment section is exploited by the rival company or some other person on xm broker review.
White paper Review
In the xm review we couldn’t find any huge problem in xm broker .
It is a regulated broker, we found some people are experiencing withdrawal problem. In the xm broker review process we found out that it is a stable one for forex traders.
- High regulation from CySEC and ASIC.
- 1,000+ tradable assets across Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Metals and Energies.
- Impressive research and education services with daily interactive live trading rooms.
- Zero commission and 1:888 leverage on some accounts.
- No Forex ECN account.