Tickmill Review Overview
Tickmill is a trading name of Tickmill Ltd, a member of Tickmill Group, which is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). With a proven track record of strong financial results and stable growth, Tickmill has put itself in an enviable position as a trusted market leader and innovator.
166,000 + SATISFIED CLIENTS 350,000 + REGISTERED ACCOUNTS 273M+ TRADES EXECUTED 150+ EMPLOYEES GLOBALLY.
Regulation: FCA, FSA, CySEC
Min. Deposit: 100 US$
Platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Found in: 2014
- Tickmill UK Ltd – authorized by FCA (UK) registration no. 717270
- Tickmill Ltd Seychelles – authorized by FSA (Seychelles) registration no. SD008
- Tickmill Europe Ltd (ex Vipro Markets Ltd) – authorized by CySEC (Cyprus) registration no. 278/15
- Tickmill Asia Ltd – authorized by Labuan FSA registration no. MB/18/0028
We have short listed some of the top rating website above as you can see on tickmill review.
Is Tickmill broker scam or safe ? Tickmill broker review
In the tickmill broker review we found out most of the reviews are authentic reviews. Tickmill support team is doing a good job by answering the questions in the tickmill Review section.
White Paper Review
By analysing the data we found out one of the major issue in the tickmill that user’s are unable to verify the documents, it could be because of the document error from the trader, this tickmill review is based on customer satisfaction.
Tickmill was founded in 2014 in uk, they have Regulated under FCA, FSA, CySEC. So its easy to assume that tickmill is safe to deposit.
Tickmill provides more than 80+ CFD instruments to trade alongside Forex, Indices, Commodities and Bonds. They provide Islamic swap-free account.
In this Tickmill broker review we have pointed out the merits and demerits.
- Multiple regulations and licences.
- Commission-free trading accounts available.
- Competitive spreads and overnight swap charges.
- Impressive range of trader research tools and analysis.
- No stocks available.
- MetaTrader 5 not available.